PHOTOSPORT hires professional freelance photographers, for specific jobs, and to work with us on a continuing basis. We also offer internships to aspiring photographers, including assistance with accreditation.
- Paris, FRANCE
Portfolio Submission Guidelines
PHOTOSPORT offers many advantages to freelance photographers:
- Publication in major magazines
- Assistance and backup in event credentialing
- Representation of your existing stock
- A non-exclusive contract (i.e. you may also use other agencies and we do not claim a percentage of your direct sales)
We require a minimum number of images supplied every month. If you are a sport-specific photographer, this only applies in-season.
- Digital images should be from at least a Nikon D3 or D300, or Canon Mark II at the highest jpeg setting. See Equipment Recommendations.
- Archived material from early digital cameras excepted
- Film images can be supplied as transparencies or prints, or scanned to CD at minimum 2700 dpi.
Captioning: Leave EXIF information intact. Captions should be supplied including names where appropriate. Each image does not have to be captioned. When sending sets of event images, separate sets by event and or game and supply numerical rosters.
Return Policy: We will hold film images for up to 6 months.
Important notes: We may edit captions for clarity and brevity. We reserve the right to not use submissions.
For portfolio review:
Send images with a *short* resume to
All photos and content copyright © 1981-2010 PHOTOSPORT.COM. All Rights Reserved.
16 JAN 2011